International Educational Achievements Awards-2023
Jointly Organized by:
Suryadatta Institute of Management & Mass Communication
SR. NO: 342, Bavdhan, Pune-411021, MH, INDIA
(Regd. with Govt of India NITI Aayog NGO Darpan., Govt. of UP., MHRD NISCAIR., ISSN Regd, ISBN Regd.)
In association with
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO)
[Under the Banner of India Educational Charitable Trust (Regd.)] Ghaziabad (India)
Date: 28 January 2023
Mail your detailed resume for award nomination: email@example.com
We are committed to honour all educational institutes and educators towards their admirable talent and reward them with dignity and utmost honour. The Award function will let you witness exceptional achievements of schools and educators in academic & research.
International Educational Achievements Awards-2023 is a one event and will take place on 28th January 2023
Prominent personalities from reputed organisations will be seen as speakers.
International Education Awards is a part if the International Education Conference, in which the most exceptional educators across the world will be felicitated for their commendable contribution towards the education community.
Education is the backbone of any nation, but how well have we been able to keep it strong in the past? Can it be made any stronger? How far have we come ahead from where we had begun? Or have we only fallen behind? This is an ever-changing world and we need to keep up...
The Suryadatta Education Foundation, SEF, is a charitable trust registered with the Registrar of Societies, Government of Maharashtra. The Suryadatta Group of Institutes was established in the year 1999, with the blessing of Late SmtRatanbai& Shri BansilaljiChordiya in Pune - The Oxford of East.
Over the years, Suryadatta family has blossomed into a bouquet of academic institutions in varied disciplines such as School, Management, Travel & Tourism, Hotel Management, Media & Mass Communication, Interior Designing, Fashion & Jewellery Design, Event Management, Multimedia Graphics & Animation, Creative Arts, Aviation, Health & Fitness, Self Defence, Beauty & Wellness, Vocational& Advanced Studies etc. Students from many foreign nations and from all parts of India are pursuing education at various Suryadatta Institutions.
Institute for Social Reforms and Higher Education Charitable Trust is a registered under Indian Trust Act 1882, with the Registration number 4/247/137-154/104/22.
Institute for Social Reforms and Higher Education Charitable Trust aims to empower and to uplift the socio-economic status of women and children by harnessing their entrepreneurial abilities and creating a means of sustainable Employment and Social security in the vulnerable society.
Institute for Social Reforms and Higher Education Charitable Trust provides welfare programmes and services to the Persons with Disabilities, social security for the aged and destitute through the network of residential care homes and non-institutional services.
• Registered with Govt of India, NITI Aayog NGO Darpan(MHRD): UP/2022/0313057
• Registered with Income Tax Department, Govt of India Under : 12A & 80G
• Registration no: 4/247/137-154/104/22 (Registered under Indian Trust Act 1982)
• Certificate Number : IN-UP48261914958470U
· Innovative Idea Convert into a Patent.
· Patent idea Convert into a Prototype.
· ·Granted Patent Real Time Products Develop (to Sell in Markets).
· Fund Support to develop the idea into Products (Prototype).
· Awards Provides if Research is outstanding (International Awards on Multi- Disciplinary Research and Innovation) Under the Guidance of Govt. and NAAC, NBA, AIRF- Ranking, NHRD, Etc.
· How to write the Research Paper (Support/Training) (Scopus, Scopus- Indexing, SCI, SCI- Indexing, IEEE- Transactions, etc.)
· How To Apply the Funded Project (DST, AICTE, NHRD, State Technical University, IEI, TSIRI- Incentives, Govt. of Japan, USA, Germany, Poland, Singapore, India. Etc.)
· Consultant Work Provided to Academy Institute, University, Engineering Institute Teachers, Professors, Researchers and Students.
· Expertise: Patent, Research and Innovation.
· Funding Source: Govt. of USA, Japan, Germany, Singapore, India, Poland, Canada, Society, Software Company, Production Company, Research and Innovation Unit, Etc.
Institute for Social Reforms and Higher Education Charitable Trust, Modinagar
Institute for Social Reforms and Higher Education Charitable Trust and IARDO , review committee will review each application thoroughly on the basis of latest resume by nominees. ISRHE reserves the right to select awardees/nominees. The decision of the review committee of the ISRHE will be final and binding.
· Nominees/ Award winners will be notified via e-mail after the selections are made.
· Awardee those will attend the ceremony at Jaipur will receive the Framed certificate and Momento by Guest on same day
· After Event, those will not be able to attend the ceremony at Jaipur their Memento & Certificate will be couriered at awardee address within 15 days. (National).
· International Awardees will received E-certificate
Mail your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org for International Educational Achievements Awards-2023 @ 28 January 2023
If selected by the selection committee, we will mail you the Nomination Form -1
Mail the Filled Nomination Form -1 and Choose the best three category for which you like to apply for
Reevaluation will be done by selection committee members and they will decide the final category for which you will be selected
This information will be send through mail along the Nomination Form -2
Final Selected Awardees need to send the Filled Nomination Form-2 with Recent High Quality Photo (use for Certificate and Memento)
Pay evaluation fees against your category.
Nomination fees against category
For Individual categories-
INR 5000 (For Indian) /150 USD (For Foreign Candidate)
For Organizational categories-
INR 10000 (For Indian)/ 250 USD (For Foreign Candidate)
Modes of Payment:
BANK NAME: AU Small Finance Bank
NAME OF ACCOUNT HOLDER: Institute for Social Reforms and Higher Education Charitable Trust
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 2221210541913620
BRANCH CODE: 02105
RTGS/NEFT IFSC: AUBL0002105
ACCOUNT TYPE: CURRENT
ADDRESS: C-29, RDC Rajnagar, Ghaziabad
Western Union Money Transfer (Available on Request)
We will advise you to mail us the bank transaction proof along filled nomination Form -2 in word file at respective email id
Awardee & Formal Invitation letter for attending the ceremony.
Offline Awardees can collect the Memento and Certificate from award ceremony venue
For Online Awardees – Mementos and certificate will send through Government speed post
Award Certificate (Soft Copy & Hard Copy) and Memento
Award Citation Report will be publish online at www.iardo.com
Recognition of Awardee on Official Social Media Pages.
Citation Report will be available on various Research Databases & Social Media with photographs
Mail your resume at email@example.com till 26th january for International Educational Achievements Awards-2023 @ 28th January 2023
Thanks & Regards
TEAM - International Educational Achievements Awards-2023
Ph: 7830301515, 9759005373