on Recent Trends in Science, Engineering and Technology
Khandesh Bahuuddeshiya Sanstha’s
COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY,
NORTH MAHARASHTRA KNOWLEDGE CITY, JALGAON
(Approved by AICTE, Recognized by DTE, Mumbai & Affiliated to DBATU, Lonere, M.S.)
Conference World and IARDO
Date: 22 December 2023 (Hybrid Mode)
Note: Authors of selected articles will get an online conference link
About the Conference
The central motive of the International Conference is to throw up a number of new ideas and solutions to address the present-day challenges in the fields of Engineering, Economics, Computer Science, Management, Mathematics, and Social Science & Technology. The scope of the conference is broad and covers many aspects of international research prospective. This conference aims to provide a scholarly platform for participants to publish their research in reputed International Journals. The authors have incredible opportunity to present their research virtually and present findings worldwide that will not only help them gain the necessary exposure that they need to make their research work known in global scientific circles but also open the door to incredible opportunities for collaboration and conducting further research.
About KBS’s COET NMKC
"College of Engineering and Technology, North Maharashtra Knowledge City", established in the year 2011, aims at imparting higher & technical education to the people of the region. We look forward to produce new generation of Engineers who will work efficiently to make our society a developed one.
The aim behind this college and the courses is to provide need based contemporary education. Keeping in mind that Education without the inculcation of values lacks in true character and substance, the institute has prepared the Ethics & Code of conduct for students and faculty members including professional ethics & social responsibilities. We focus not only to teach one Engineering but also to educate one as a value studded person for one lifetime.
We also conduct Teacher Guardian Scheme which could possibly be the unique relationship exercise, implemented by COET, NMKC. This in fact is student-oriented and the focus is on human touch. Under this program, our highly dedicated and experienced teachers take charge of 15 students each and act as their guardian-in-career by keeping track of every student's day-to-day activities and progress under their charge. The Guardian- Teacher operates as a Friend-Philosopher-Guide to offer students the necessary emotional support individually and collectively.
The institute is approved by A.I.C.T.E., New Delhi recognized by Govt. of Maharashtra, D.T.E. Code no. EN-5396 & Affiliated to North Maharashtra University, Jalgaon.
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is a leading organization in the field of academic research activities under the banner of India Educational Charitable Trust (Regd).
International Association of Research and Developed Organization (IARDO) is an apex body that promotes and encourages commendable achievements from all over the country. The organization under conference world regularly organizes national and International level conferences with the help of its members to promote socially responsible education practices and sustainable development in economic as well social front in India.
KBS’s COET NMKC & Conference World invites theoretical, conceptual, empirical papers, and case studies which are original and not published elsewhere from academics, researchers and professionals in following domains.
You can contribute the paper in any language, the conference proceeding with ISBN will come in multilingual.
Advances in e-vehicle Technology
Artificial Intelligence and Expert Systems
CAD/CAM, Automation & Robotics
Design Tools, Cutting Tool Material and Coatings
Energy Conservation, Renewable Energy Techniques
Fluid Dynamics, Bio-Fuels, Fuel Cells
Advances in Material Sciences
Robotics, control systems and AI
AI, Data Science and Scalable Machine Learning
Internet of Things and Cyber-Physical Systems
Applications of Power Electronics in Renewable Energy
Basic Humanities and Sciences
Advances in Control Techniques
AR/VR, Entertainment and Gaming
Computer Architecture & Embedded Systems
Database and Data Mining
Deep Learning and Natural Language Processing
Construction Safety and Fire Engineering
Disaster Mitigation and Management
Environmental Engineering & Management
1. Accepted papers will be published in the peer reviewed international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
2. Selected Papers will be published in the UGC Care listed /Web of Science/ Scopus international journals having ISSN & High Impact factor.
3. Author will get certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference as per their choice
4. Registration kit for registered author who will attend the conference at venue.
5. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
6. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
7. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
· Non- Author Participation (Only for attending the conference) : 500 INR
• Presenting the paper in the conference (Max 1 Authors in a paper) : 1000 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN (Max 2 Authors in a paper) : 1500 INR
• Publication in conference proceeding with ISBN and Publication in Journal (Max 3 Authors in a paper): 2000 INR(Peer Reviewed), 8000 INR (Web of Science), 12000 INR (Scopus)
• If More than three authors, each additional author will have to pay 500 INR.
• Page Limit 12, INR 100 will be Charge for each additional page
Mode of Presentation
1. Author can attend conference, they can present paper at venue
2. Author who can unable to attend conference, they can present paper online through Google Meet.
Date of Conference: 22nd December 2023
Last Date of Paper Submission: 15th December 2023
Paper Acceptance Decision: After 5 days of submission
Camera Ready Paper submission & Registration Deadline: within 3 days after acceptance
Mail your research Paper: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile: 7830301515, 9759005373, 8395031010