Conferences Proceeding (International Conference on Recent Trends in “Technology and its Impact on Economy of India”(ICRTTIIEI-17) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org)
Guru Nanak College for Girls, Sri Amritsar Sahib (Sahib)
Affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh
Governed by Shiromani Gurudwara Parbandhak Committee (SGPC), Sri Amritsar
International Conference on Recent Trends in “Technology and its Impact on Economy of India”
Date: 24th October 2017
Mail your Research Paper or Any Query at: email@example.com
Research Papers in absentia are also acceptable
Greetings from Guru Nanak College For Girls and Conference World!!!!!!
It gives us immense pleasure to inform you Guru Nanak College For Girls, Sri Amritsar Sahib (Sahib), Punjab India is hosting International Conference on Recent Trends in “Technology and its Impact on Economy of India” on 24th October 2018 with the collaboration of AR Research Publication and Conference World team, to contribute original research papers.
International Conference on Recent Trends in “Technology and its Impact on Economy of India” is a global event organized by Guru Nanak College For Girls, Sri Amritsar Sahib (Sahib) & Conference World. This conference provides an international forum for researchers, developers, engineers and practitioners who are involved in real time projects that provide solutions to exchange their valuable ideas and showcase the ongoing works which may lead to path breaking foundation of the futuristic engineering. It accentuates indispensability of interdisciplinary and cross – linked thinking with respect of innovation and market opportunities. All the accepted paper will be published in International Journal with ISSN & Conference proceeding having ISBN without any additional fee.
About Guru Nanak College
Every institute is different from others because of its outer look and inner nature. Guru Nanak College is distinct because of its rich heritage, vibrant present and very bright future. The college is touching new heights in academics, sports and cultural activities but it is on firm ground because of its essential spiritual nature. It is serving society because of its multidimensional teaching process.
The institution was started under the patronage of S. Parkash Singh Badal, CM, Punjab feeling the dire need of women education in this backward region of Malwa .In the inception under the guidance of mature and astute leadership of S. Parkash Singh Ji Badal it started showing its potential very early. In the year 2000 it was taken over by the S.G.P.C, a supreme religious authority of the Sikhs. Affiliated to Panjab University, Chandigarh, the college is situated in the Southernmost part of Sri Muktsar Sahib in the vicinity of historical Gurudwaras Sri Tibbi Sahib, Sri Rakab Ganj Sahib and Sri Datansar Sahib. College campus, sprawled over 14 acres, has a peaceful and pleasant environment.
1. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the international journals having ISSN & Impact factor.
2. Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
3. Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
4. All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN.
5. All the accepted and presented/Non Presented papers will be indexed in Google scholar & IDIIF.
6. Research Paper in absentia is also acceptable.
All Accepted Papers will be published in UGC Listed Journals.
Mode of Research Paper Presentation:
1. Directly Presentation at venue.
2. In absentia presentation (Send only 10 slide PPT and will get presented certificate)
Last date of paper submission
25th November 2017
Notification of status of paper
Within 3 days after Receiving the Research paper
Registration (Submission of publication fee)
Within 05 working days from the date of acceptance
24th October 2017 , 10:00am to 5pm
Student Authors *(UG, PG, Ph.D)
Academician & Corporate
INR 2500 /Paper
Only to Attend the conference
INR 1000/ 30 USD
· Maximum three authors in one research paper
· If More than three authors, each author will be added with additional 500 INR.
All the accepted and presented papers of the duly registered authors will be published in the special conference issues of the following international journals
v Every author will get two certificates, one for paper publication in Journal other for paper presentation in conference.
v Registration kit for each papers those will attend the conference at venue.
v All the papers of the conference will be published in the conference proceeding with ISBN
v There will be proper arrangement of lunch and high tea.
Topics Covered not Limited to this
- Information Technology:
- Internet of Things
- Cloud computing
- Intelligent computing
- Sensor Networks
- Nano computing
- Optimization Methods
- Electronics & Communication Eng.
- Mechanical and Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Medicine, Basic Sciences and Life Science
- Applied and Humanities,Library Science, English
Best Paper Award:
- Best Outstanding papers from each technical session.
- Oral Best Presentations from each technical session.
Looking forward for your presence at the Conference
Thanks & Regards,
Mob: (+91) 9759005373, What’sapp: 07830301515